The Meridian Digital Pulsewave Analyzer is an FDA approved cardio wave analyzer.
It measures arterial stiffness and stress by tracking the way that blood moves through the arteries and veins.
This is a stand alone device and comes with all needed software and peripherals for immediate use.
Meridian DPA Features:
- Assessment of Autonomic Nervous System function and Peripheral Circulation at the same time.
- Provides a direct diagnostic report for the patient.
- It is a simple and quick measurement.
- The accuracy and reproducibility is outstanding.
- It is a reliable scientific evaluation tool.
- HRV Guidelines and Clinical References.
- It uses a Microsoft Windows operating system and database.
With Heart Disease as the #1 cause of death in the U.S., the Meridian DPA is invaluable as a non-invasive assessment of the cardiovascular system. These tools are focused on the measurement of arterial stiffness, the autonomic function, and autonomic balance. The two branches of the autonomic nervous system are the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
Physical and emotional stress is also measured. The core technology of HRV (Heart Rate Variability) and APG (Accelerated Plethmography) has been featured in several thousand published studies. The list of symptoms described in the studies include:
- Cardiovascular disorder
- Peripheral circulation disorder
- Chronic Stress
HRV is the degree of fluctuation in the length of the interval between heart beats in order to:
- Predict cardiovascular disease
- Analyze the functioning of the ANS (Autonomic Nervous System)
- Evaluate stress response
APG is the 2nd differential waveform of the pulsation from the finger probe in order to indicate and predict:
- Peripheral circulation disease
- Arterial Stiffness
- Cardiovascular disease