Meridian DPA – Specs / Characteristics
High performance with versatile functions
- Real-time measurement and display of pulse wave
- LCD screen displays set-up menu and measurement results
- Printing of measurement results
- Measurement of heart rate
- Settings include patient data, measurement time, reprint function and system clock.
Bench-top design – Ergonomically designed handle helps you to carry the machine easily from place to place.
Light and portable – The Meridian DPA weighs only 5.5 Kg. (12 Ibs.) making for easy transport.
User friendly operation – User-friendly keypad simplifies the operation of the equipment.
- Power Supply: 100-240Vac, 1.0/0.5A, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Abt. 60W
- Dimensions: 12 inches (W) x 11.5 inches (H) x 3.5 inches (D)
- 30.55 cm (W) x 29.6 cm (H) x 9.25 cm (D)
- Weight: 5.5kg (12 Ibs
- LCD Display: 320 x 240 Graphic LCD
- Safety Class: Class I, Type SF according to IEC 60601-1
- Real-time measurement of pulse wave and real-time display of measurement signal on LCD screen
- Real-time display of pulse amplitude using bar graph and digital value in the range from 0 to 16
- Real-time display of the second derivative pulse waveform and each peak ratios
- Heart rate(30-230bpm) measurement (display resolution: 1bpm)
- Continuous measurement mode
- Automatic measurement mode (measurement time set-up mode, 1-10min. in increments of 1 minute.)
- Composed of an infrared LED and photodiode
- Non-invasive measurement method using a fingertip probe.
- Keypad consists of 5 keys and 1 rotary input key
Meridian DPA SYSTEM UNITS – All Meridian DPA Unit Orders will include the following:
- Meridian DPA Main Body
- Measurement probe
- 2 rolls of thermo-paper
- Power cord
- User’s manual
- Laptop with software pre-installed